Saturday, December 06, 2008

I Suspect..

.. that the last of the haha crab is up the lorry liao.

Don't know why, it seems different from the other molting.. even if that is a surface molt. I've since ISO it to another tank.. less it be a crab it crab world or whatever kind of epidemic spreading it their own world. Wait for a few more days.. till the dead fishy smell comes out, and i'll be able to confirm le.

I guess crabbing is unpredictable.. lol.. i mean in the wild they might have 15 years of lifespan.. and might grow till very very big (maybe the size of a golf ball).. but in captivity, chances are slim. A year plus.. not too long, yet ain't too short.

Right now still left one active hermit in the main tank.. the one i got from PM (other than the one being eaten alive =X ).. and i wonder will it be never ending or not.. that is, if there will be any replacement or not. Perhaps not now.

Just no hermit crabs for xmas presents please.. lol.. if not it will be never ending.. and spare the hermits from PPS.