Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Entry of 2008

Last day of 2008. Thankfully.

2008 is a rather bad year, especially on the global scale.

New Year Eve, and was at the factory till 6 plus. Flow was not too bad, just that there are some things i can't resolve.

I have no reason to not put any effort for the factory, but of so, that sometimes the rate of flow is becoming quite a dilemma. I just wish that i can do more at a faster rate. There is also peak period for the factory.. and that is lunchtime. Now i quite wary of peaceful mornings.. i rather the flow be more consistent.. but that is not for me to choose. I'm already glad that the factory can float.. so the more the merrier.

Anyway, in 2008:-
1) I finally got my banking and finance degree from UOL
2) Things were gone
3) A full-time job

A rather uneventful year for me.. but things were of great significance.

My resolution for 2009:-
1) Do my upmost for the chocolate factory

2009 is most likely to be a rough year, with all the fallout from the credit crisis.. but i still hope that 明天会更好. All the best, and great health and happiness for all for 2009~