Wednesday, December 17, 2008

9.

WLE.

I just don't like the idea of people talking bird language. Done the right thing, but was denied of creditability by the user. It was so demoralizing lor.. and for just that $10 or so. $10 already, and people can use that kind of attitude. Am i wrong to niam the FIs for not doing their job well? It was way more than that $10.. at least 1000 times more.

Darn you FI for all these shit.. And darn the law for dragging this issue for so long. Now want to have the mere remainder back (if any) also like begging like that. I don't see them having this kind of lousy efficiency when they are selling people the structured product lor.

Lack of sleep.. so very very pek chek. The mind like never wake up like that. The brain and hand didn't coordinate at work.. but wasn't too prone to accidents.. in the end it was heavy caffeine that woke me up.

Then again, i wonder why was i there. User came, and they thought how come some school got attachment to this small chocolate factory.. and i don't know what to say. I earned the hat.. i really earned it. I guess i don't have any passion yet.. maybe i see a few more birdman, i'll be inspired to outdo them. It wasn't the lack of utility.. it's just the curve is not on the PPF.

Sometimes really need these kind of people de wor.. if not i think i can twang at work liao.