I sensed the lost of utility. There's no meaning to it anymore.
It used to mean a lot.. but now, it was less than what was on the outset.
I don't like crubbing anymore.. i don't like a lot of things anymore. I don't like the taste of alcohol anymore.. it made me want to puke.
I had less than what i used to have, but even then, my tolerance was much lower.
I think.. this is the last of such.
Reached home rather early, (2.30am or so).. bathed and decided not to wait for my hair to dry.. i was feeling so sick that i went to sleep straight. 5am - i woke up to the sound of the pattering rain. It was very cooling.. maybe too cooling. Suddenly i was very lost.. and didn't know what i'm searching for.. i felt nothing.. and i didn't see meaning anymore.
Played Psp in the middle of the night, till the day broke before i fell asleep.
For everything, the only variable is time. Limited and constant, yet the pace was different.
UOL Bash this evening. Nope, i'm not going. The utility is lost forever.