Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Despise

When it comes to this, what i can say is, some people are really hard to handle. And most likely, if your skin is as thick as an elephant's hide, or if there is any bullet proofing, there isn't much one can't do.

I really can't imagine, how on earth did people like this exist.

Ok.. on the other side, how on earth did people like me exist?

LOL.. a bad bad 2006.. Can really feel that when one is suay, qi jiao eh bian gong guey.

Of coz, everything comes with experience..and i'm really short of it. Just may it be a learning experience for me. Still had a few more issues to handle.

I just want to get over and done with.. but i can't imagine why people can be so scheming.. and just for a $100! Need to go to such an extend meh? Is pride only worth $100? I don't know.. some people are just like that.. should i call it a disgrace?.. and to think that this kind of people came from the admin side.. huh!

Who's at fault isn't important anymore.. it depends on how many "witnesses" you can find.. you tell me.. who will help a student? They are ultimately the "lowest form of life" in this institution. Even the cleaner uncle wants to tripod the ruiling..

Grievances i had. Unfairness. And when you discover the right don't always win, there must be some other formulas for calculating. I guess, the best is suck thumb ba.

And i also discovered the power of $100. Yes. For some people, it is worth fighting for, (even if their income around 1.8k per month).. even to the extent of seeking legal advice. And even going all out to push the blame away. And i can't imagine what some people will do next. Complain to MP? Sue until the supereme court? Just to get the $100 back? I despise this kind of people. Money do wonders. And today i really saw how wonderful it is. Despise and condemn this kind of people.

What's more wonderful was that some people can secure witness lor.. huh! Take it that i'm inexperience ba.. and then i blame the institution again.. why don't they install security camera? HUH? I rather have less snacks and coffee lor.. i rather not have escalator. I rather have less study bench. I rather have chosen NOT TO start my schooling experience here. I rather not.

I wondered, since money is so powerful, why can't it shut the trap of some idiotic people? And they still want to say feng liang hua.. nb la.

All i want this xmas is peace. Damn all those who spoilt my xmas. I should start buying some "xiao ren" to hit le.