Damn pissed off by the prata stall outside my place.
I think they inflated the price by 20% for no reason. Damn it. GST also never go beyond 20%, not to mention the higher than usual food inflation in sg. They cook with crude is it?
And the usual cup of coffee made my blood boil.. it taste as if like they didn't have enough coffee, so they make do with adding more water.. making it super dilute. Is the food inflation really that bad meh? You tell me lor.. mee goreng with egg cost $4.50. Think what? BCM with PRAWN only cost $3.50. Their mee goreng don't even have meat lor. Nothing, just some ketchup and an egg - $4.50. By the way, it used to be much much cheaper, perhaps just a week ago. I don't understand why they raise prices by so much, so anyhow, and that they cut corners in preparations. In any case, i'm not going to go there anymore. Once is already too much. I just don't like the idea where people do biz without integrity (that includes certain styles of hard selling.. you get what i mean). You are just telling me that you show no respect to me by exploiting my goodwill lor.
It was confirmed when i asked the casher how much each item cost (they don't have a price list, so that they can anyhow bom), and he gave me a different answer for at least one of the item.. then he changed his mind again upon seeing my surprised face.. so i guess they must have rigged it. I was so so pissed that i left my coffee untouched, paid and then left for the nearby sitabak for my caffeine fix. I am never never never ever going to patron that prata stall ever ever again.
I just don't like they way they are doing this.. if you want to do certain things that might incur the wrath of people, do it at an appropriate time, in an appropriate manner. It might just get back to you one day.