Friday, May 25, 2007

What a ^&%$&% Paper!

ARGH.

This is by far, my worst exam ever. The feeling was even worst than that of the previous year. I rather walk out again.. but no. Because i DID study. Not that i didn't.. found it was completely not correlated. Darn.

I can pardon the poor english used.. the mis-leading phrase and so on.. but then.. what's this? I can't find it in the subject guide lor.

Sian.. and sadly, the paper i had so much confidence in was, somehow vanished.

Is it that, we are supposed to do simple calculations with the darn simple no function calculator, we are supposed to think more? I think pressing calculator and thinking is not the same.

Ok .. after all, it's my fault not to study ALL. Yalor.. can study ALL also doesn't mean i can do also. Aiya.. sian la.. next year see CF again perhaps.

Now i demoralized le.. how? .................. there goes my year again.