Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wake Up Call

For the 1st time, my lecturer chute pattern.. reason being, our last class test was badly done.. and he always had the impression that we are the "best" class. I guess he was very disappointed ba. Everything was actually fine.. until one bugger dare to sleep in his class.. haha.. pro leh. I don't even dare to sleep in class nowadays. Anyway, it was kind of a wake up call for us.. well, it beats being called by scammers.

So after that, i really did revise.. but just for a while.

Wondered why must there be a reminder of how much we really had.

Tragedy struck our national dragon boat team a few days back, and it seems really.. life is very fragile at times.. and in an instant, everything changes. I think i don't need to say much, coz already much was reported on the news. My condolence to relatives and friends of the victims.

Really to cherish those around more.. be it family, friends or pets.