Sunday late morning, and i woke up to a nightmare. Hahaa.. i think must be study until "walk fire go demon" liao.
For the past 2 days, i've been in school studying CF from 8 plus to 4. I've gone through the notes once, and marketing also gone through liao. The only concern is FI, which till now, i've been shelving. I didn't attend any of the revison class with regards to this as now, i didn't want to remember any FI. With 3.5 qualitative papers to go, 1 more is a bit too much.
So CF for many days, till i had nightmare. I dreamt that it was sunddenly the day for exams, and i didn't study for that topic.. wahahaaa.. and so i panicked.. till i woke up. Phew.. hahaha.. for a moment, i need to confirm the date i was at. LOL..
Actually there isn't much time left. 10 more days to the commence of my 1st paper.. whoa.. hoped for the best.