10 Near Perfect Reasons of Why I Don't Like Morning Classes:
1) I don't like to wake up early.. (which means...)
2) I don't like to sleep early
3) I don't like to get stuck in the traffic during the morning peak
4) I don't like to try to get unto the super-packed bus during the morning peak
5) I don't like to travel on a public transport where it keeps stopping to carry more people during the peak hour
6) I don't like to pay for the peak hour charges (cab or ERP.. same)
7) I don't like it when it rains in the morning (usually will.. and it's so difficult to get off the bed)
8) I don't like it when i reach school on time, but discovered that all seats are taken (afternoon lessons i usually reach school earlier.. usually)
9) I don't like it when the foodcourt is packed with students during lunch time
10) I don't like it when i've got nothing to do in the afternoon
Sounds logical? LOL... was trying to convince myself that i've made a right choice in the 3:1 ratio in favour of afternoon lessons.
I'm complaining because i attended my 1st morning lecture this semester.. and i took the effort to wake up early, set off early.. just because i knew too well what the morning peak will be. I had 30 mins of cushion.. but thens.. THEN.. PIE was jammed. I saw on the electronic sign that there was an accident.. and the jam was all the way before eng neo exit till clementi exit.. which is.. essentially the whole PIE route which the toopid bus was supposed to take.. ARGH!
Was on the bus for so darn long that the iPod battery went flat.. i can't imagine why i'm wasting so much time on the road.. where it could be simpler. Why why why why why? Why an accident can waste so much time? I don't know.. we can't blame anyone i guess.. who wants to get involved? Unless... 1) the driver was driving recklessly (speeding, anyhow cut lane without signalling.. etc.) 2) DUI (in the morning i guess not.. lol) 3) Other drivers slow down to see show! (wah... i really can't stand this 1 lor.. although i'm equally curious la.. but thens hor.. i'm a passenger! so i can see)
Argh! But luckily i reached school ON time. And then.. got myself on the 3rd row.. Lol.. front section again.. - - and again.. i was alone! Hahaa.. so kelian leh.. the other two warlords were not in school.. sigh.. then i sian.. haha.. break time was a drag.. lol.. luckily got lao pok pok they all.. haha.. and i'm quite suprised.. so many people i know.. but didn't them well enough to chat for the whole break. So i chup here a bit and there a bit lor.. lol.. luckily its only for this week.. i hope?
FI makes more sense this time round.. i wondered what the previous lecturer was teaching.. whaha.. luckily he isn't teaching FI this year.. heng ah.. And same as LBO.. i got 1 year "experience" de wor.. whaha.. but still not enough.. coz i think CF is more important as a prerequisite.
And while attending lesson alone.. i came up with a newer version of my wishlish.. whaha.. which i might go publish on the next entry. Still thinking whether i should hold a "chill" session in return.. but then i know people won't "let me off".. haha.. i don't want to "dig my own grave".. And yah.. forgot to add.. the bugger beside me hor.. kept shaking the leg! Some of the seats shared the same fouundation.. so any movement by the person beside will translate into kinetic energy to me.. haha... kns lor.. he shook so much that i thought i was on SIM i-gallop or something.. for once, i almost thought i'll get motion sickness in lectures.. haha..
And then i think i very blur today.. thought had a lunch appointment.. but actually was for dinner.. whahaa... i think my STM getting worse.