The one of the staff went on extended leave, and i was left to take over, if not all. Expectation rose, and as if i can 以一敌百, things were more or less diverted to me. I've been holding on, coz i know i can. A very stressful beginning, as things picked up. Plenty of things that are nice to complete, but not so important are left undone. It isn't easy to just take over.. it is so for the inventory, even more so for the company. I need time, and sometimes, time is not always on the same side.
Don't know whether i'll take up the inventory too.. perhaps i just want to 置身事外. or perhaps i don't want to take up too much time just doing inventory. I've got so much to change, and it all takes time.
Want to stay on after work (sometimes i do work after work) but i'm just lazy at times. Of coz, over-worked drains much energy.. and energy is replenished by rest.. where got so much time?
Sometimes, i just want to do away with this nepotism thing and do things on my own.. but if i can't even support myself, what more are dreams?
Of coz, there is a balance to be reached. I know it is out there somewhere..