Thursday, September 30, 2010

Departure

Seems like sep is the month of leaving.

Now, my colleague is leaving as well. It was kind of sad, coz after all, he was one of the few that was really chionging at work. My workload was significantly reduced, and hence more time for me to attend to other things.

The attitude towards work was so remarkable that it set a new standard. Since then, i really couldn't have complained much.

Yet having to alternate between mechanical, admin, and counter is really putting a significant amount of stress on me. I am error prone, especially when instructions are given irregardless of the amount of work i had on hand. Strangely, this is the way it works.

And so the type of work is not really that appealing at all. Nobody would have want to work here. But i had no choice. I mean, if it comes, so be it. I won't run. I am no quitter.