Sunday, January 24, 2010

Electric Dream

The past week was really busy at work. Consignment to rush, plus a shortage of staff at the CF ended up with me taking the bulk of the production. I wondered what is wrong with the allocation.. perhaps the rest are "untouchables", or perhaps they have some form of immunity. In the end, it was always the few that got arrowed.

Suan le. I know i did my part. The rest of the nua bugs and alien i'll wait till the time is right. I've seen, and i know. I will remember. I will make it right if i have the chance.

Work till my body ache every single day. Couldn't get quality sleep and ended up having nightmares consecutively.

Nightmare 1:
Of ah tiang driving me around to places. (Erm.. i don't know how to classify this, but i woke up feeling as if i had lost something dear)

Nightmare 2:
Of death and funeral. (This one is quite scary.. really)

Nightmare 3:
Of running to a destination, yet was helpless coz i lost my way. Asked for direction from a kin, but was being denied. (Helpless.. even in my dream)

Are these dreams related? Or just random thoughts by day, and nightmares by night?